For those of you who are interested, we thought it would be a good idea to give out a very scaled down list of our programming completed tasks thus far. It might not make much sense to everyone, but we've actually tried to convert into 'regular joe' language.
1. Event System - Connects character, Playmaker, and Sage (our replacement for Unity's own Mecanim). Playmaker actions Event driven.
2. Game Manager System - Game Managers and Sub Managers to control entire game, linked everything together, networked and event driven.
3. Player Manager System - Manages player and what characters he chooses (character data, team ID, etc).
4. Camera System - manages what to look at, at any given time. Linked to player (human) and character (in-game).
5. Character System - Separated the State Machines into Movement, Combat, Weapon, Ability, Character and linked them together through Events.
6. Game Mode System - Initiated work on systems to control the game mode – retain information about characters, game mode, point system, allocates team ID's/Player ID's when joining a game, team balance.
7. Level Manager - Contains information related to the level, including Spawn Manager (manages spawn points). Eventually will have information relating to Enemies in the scene, and other objects within the level, etc.
8. Gameplay - Jumping, Dodging, Abilities, Weapon Combos. Ragdoll on death (base functionality), effects, Initialized work on Decal Factory, health, hit detection, taking damage, decapitation, initial success going from ragdoll back to animation, small test scene, initial success on networking, wip GUI implementation.
There's much more than this of course, but this will give you a general idea of what's been going on. If there's enough interest maybe we'll post the full unabridged list.