ZPG Updates Changelog v0.1.0731 - 2015/08/03
To (more reliably) play online
#1: Make sure your firewall software (Windows Firewall, etc.) is not preventing connections
#2: Please open ports 25000 - 25010 in your router settings
#3: If you’re still having problems, try using a DMZ (learn what this means, and be careful - be sure to turn it off when you’re done!)http://steamcommunity.com/app/215550/discussions/0/535151589905716723/
- Added a version number to the main menu.
- Two new objectives added to the mission "Explore the School".
- Janitor animations and model slightly modified.
- Several material and skinning adjustments.
- More SFX added.
- Fixed UI scaling for main menu in Ultra Wide setups.
- Fixed bug with level reloading if pressing button before a level was loaded (some users got trapped in the equipment screen).
- Fixed a bug that was breaking the player controls after destroying barrels.
- Fixed a bug that was avoiding zombie respawns until the game was restarted.
- Fixed a bug that was causing remote players to not die properly.
Missions don’t always synchronize properly for players in coop
There are positions that players can exploit to kill zombies without danger of getting hurt
Mission status messages, including failure and death, do not always get communicated properly
There are some AI issues with the boss
Waypoint arrow not indicating upstairs or downstairs
Zombies walking through two (red) doors
Camera clipping through walls/ceiling
Mouse pointer pops up in-game (tapping ESC twice is temporary fix)
Mouse wheel does not consistently scroll in the UI
Visual bug with bullets if the player’s back is too close to a wall
Some audio needs level/priority balancing
Character shader does not display properly on Macs with Intel integrated graphics (should work fine on dedicated graphics chips)
Port forwarding is not working for some users attempting to be game hosts
If the host minimizes the game (crazy person), lag will get worse for client players
-----Please Give Us Feedback/Bug Reports On:
Feel of Combat
Control scheme (can be customized in Options)
Is it too slow? Too fast? What would you change and how?
Too easy? Too hard? Do zombies deal too much damage? Too little?
If you could change one thing to make combat feel better, what would it be?
How is the FOV?
Is there anything we should change on the HUD?
What do you think of the menu navigation UI?
Are there any elements that are unclear or confusing, and how could we make them better for you?
-----Network Functionality: is it working? what problems are you having? how are you encountering them?
Brief Explanation of Issue
Where You Encountered It
How It Happened / Conditions (how many players/zombies/equipped weapon/location/were you using a skill?/etc.)
Can you make it happen again?
Please test disconnecting as both the host and client during a mission to see if anything goes wrong - if it does, let us know!
-----Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!